[bt-devel] next steps

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sat Nov 22 11:16:35 MST 2008

Hi Eeli, Gary, Joachim and all others,

after a short review of our wiki (after a loooong time) it seems that there is
not much left for us to do for the 1.7final release.

As you can see at http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Main_Page#Projects, there
are only a few outstanding bugs that we do need to fix. Eeli, Gary, is there
anything else you think we should put into the 1.7 basket as well? If you have
nothing to add, we should try to get those bugs fixed and work towards a
release as soon as possible. Maybe before Christmas? :D

After the release we can talk about the feature set we want to plan for a
1.7.1 release.

@Everybody: we need testers. If you can help with testing, please download the
latest beta and test it!

mg