[bt-devel] cannot navigate bibles any more

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Nov 11 14:25:42 MST 2008

Martin Gruner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> whenever I open a bible now it jumps to Rev. 1:1, and I cannot move from
> there. It will always stay Rev 1:1. Might this be related to the keychooser
> changes or did this come with my const removal patch? Any ideas?

Hmm. "Works for me". Removing "const" shouldn't affect at all, it's just
compile time checking that nothing unwanted is done in the code and if
const is removed it should work just as before. The keychooser dropdown
buttons and the whole keychooser work fine here. We come back to these
old ones: Qt version, Sword version, KDE version, gcc version...

Does it work via any route? Clicking a link? Dragging a link and
dropping? Next/previous verse? Writing with keyboard? I guess the old
fashioned print debug is the next thing.

--Eeli Kaikkonen