[bt-devel] cmake system and building one .cpp file

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon May 21 12:30:56 MST 2007

On Mon, 21 May 2007, Martin Gruner wrote:
> We can include that flag. Should we? So far it worked without, even for the
> compat classes like Q3PtrList.

qboxlayout.h has code like this:

#ifdef QT3_SUPPORT
    QT3_SUPPORT_CONSTRUCTOR QBoxLayout(QWidget *parent, Direction, int
border = 0, int spacing = -1,
                const char *name = 0);
    QT3_SUPPORT_CONSTRUCTOR  QBoxLayout(QLayout *parentLayout,
Direction, int spacing = -1,
                const char *name = 0);
    QT3_SUPPORT_CONSTRUCTOR  QBoxLayout(Direction, int spacing, const
char *name = 0);
#endif

I bet not all classes use those macros. It means that some classes work
and some not without the flag. I was happy to make a clean port but it
takes time.

> I dunno either. What's the official policy? For style I'd prefer QClass, and
> also because it looks more like libstdc++ (#include <iostream> for example).

Tutorial http://doc.trolltech.com/4.2/tutorial-t1.html has QClass style.
Let's use that.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland