[bt-devel] cvs access and a simple bug fix

Jim jdc.email at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:55:02 MST 2006

(sorry if this is a repeat - I should have sent the original from my
regular e-mail account)

I have been having a very hard time connecting to the sourceforge cvs
repository for bibletime.
I usually get this message
ssh: connect to host cvs.sourceforge.net port 22: Connection refused

but lately I have been getting this message
ssh: connect to host cvs.sourceforge.net port 22: Connection timed out

I need to check in the fix for:
   [ 1458848 ] Search results multiple times per verse

csearchdialogpages.h  approx line 81

   void addKeyName(const QString& keyName) {
       if (keyNameList.findIndex (keyName) == -1)    // <-- this is the
new line
           keyNameList.append(keyName);
   }

Also It would be nice to change the module-results-view to match the
search-results-view.  The search-results-view will change and update
while using the cursor keys; the module-results-view only responds to
the mouse.

cmoduleresultsview.cpp approx line 89

/** Initializes the connections of this widget, */
void CModuleResultView::initConnections() {
   //connect(this, SIGNAL(executed(QListViewItem*)),
   //        SLOT(executed(QListViewItem*)));
   connect(this, SIGNAL(currentChanged(QListViewItem*)),
           this, SLOT(executed(QListViewItem*)));

If somebody could make these three line changes it would be most helpful.

Thanks
Jim