[bt-devel] 1.6beta1 -- suggestion

Jim jdc.email at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:26:01 MST 2006

It would be nice to be able to enable/disable this feature with an
option (like a checkbox on the configuration dialog).  Also, I feel that
It would be good for users to be able to see this functionality and
provide feedback to us.  This way we could make it even better in the
next release.

Slightly off topic...
    I did a profile of the advanced Strong's feature.  I found that most
of the time is spent in RenderSingleKey and ultimately in the sword
library.  From what I could find, the only way to speed things up is to
optimize sword or use indexing.

Thanks
Jim