[bt-devel] Some patches

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Mon Mar 20 00:52:07 MST 2006

Hi,
I suggest that we'll give you write access to cvs :)

What is your SourceForge user name? That way you can more easily fix the
things which are not working.
Basic search highlighting using lucene syntax would be helpful. But don't take
a lot of time to do it, it's not that important IMHO that it works in all
details.

Joachim