[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1527088 ] Mailinglist defect

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 24 08:55:56 MST 2006

Bugs item #1527088, was opened at 2006-07-22 23:36
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1527088&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Can't send a message to the mailingliste.
Server sends me a "Relaying denied"-Message:
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<bt-devel at crosswire.org>:
    host mailhost.extremezone.com [64.140.128.5]:
    550 5.7.1 <bt-devel-at-crosswire.org>... Relaying
denied

Please fix.