[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1519558 ] Drop downs missing from choosers

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 9 07:15:50 MST 2006

Bugs item #1519558, was opened at 2006-07-09 09:15
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1519558&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In beta3, compiled on a Mepis 6 (Ubuntu derivative)
system, I have no drop-down menus for choosing book,
chapter and verse.

See attached.

I can change settings by clicking the small oval
between the up and down arrows and then moving the
mouse up and down.

I'm presuming this is a bug. If it's an enhancement, I
strongly suggest returning to the previous code. I find
this extremely difficult to use accurately on my
desktops and impossible on my laptop.

Thanks!

Irv