[bt-devel] Bibletime 1.6.2 binaries for Fedora Core 5

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Mon Dec 25 07:18:53 MST 2006

Jeremy,
I'm sorry for my late reply.

I think it's best to upload all required packages to SF, including the CLucene
packages.
As soon as the distros offer those packages we can decide if we wan't to
remove our packages.

At the moment all lot of users can't use BibleTime - your packages would help
a lot.

If you want to, please upload your packages to SF. For Clucene create a
section like the Sword section to offer the clucene packages.

Thank you very much for all your help with the packages!
Joachim