[bt-devel] Strange Terminal Window output

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:46:46 +0200

Hi,
the messages come from Sword.
The book locale files in Sword changed. Have you intalled the locales in
locales.d/ over the old files, probably in /usr/share/sword/locales.d. Please
do that and it should work.

What bookname language do you use?

Joachim