[bt-devel] Crystal Icons

Mon, 12 May 2003 11:11:38 -0400

On Monday 12 May 2003 04:25 am, Martin Gruner wrote:
> Right. But I am not sure if we want to ship and maintain 2 different sets.
> Lets see what Joachim decides.

I don't think we want to either. And I personally don't think we'll have to. I
think Everaldo will add them to the next crystal icon release. Now granted,
they won't be in svg yet but. Having cyrstal icons mixed in with, say, the
noia icon theme would look rather strange. Hicolor looks much less out of
place there.