[bt-devel] Problem compiling Bibletime from the CVS

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:51:32 +0200

Hi Stephen,

I investigated some more. The icons problem is definitely a result of
automake/autoconf upon calling "make -f Makefile.cvs" NOT finishing properly.
So once we can solve that the icons will work as well. I just tried it with
the exact same versions of autoconf/automake as you have.

So, if you could offer another run of automake/autoconf in a freshly checked
out directory (that is, no other subdirs/files except for the stuff that
actually is in cvs) and let us know what it is telling you?
Sorry for all the suckage.

mg