[bt-devel] PLEASE TEST IT: 1.3

James Ots bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:47:04 +0100

On Tuesday 26 Aug 2003 8:36 pm, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> We want to encourage _everybody_ on this list to install 1.5.6 and get
> BibleTime's CVS and to test it heavily! Please report all bugs and problems
> you find to this list! We hope to fix them before we release 1.3.

I don't have anything except a print icon on my toolbar, and nothing useful in
my menus either. This is using the latest CVS code, although a week ago it
was doing the same thing.

Other than that everything is fine. A lot of warnings about comparisons
between signed and unsigned values though, while compiling.

I don't suppose I can get a mention on the about page for doing the icons?
(Since it'd probably require a new entry in the .pot file, I don't expect
this can happen right now!)

And I just noticed that the drop downs on the module toolbar don't stay down
when the mouse is released, but they do in other KDE programmes.

--
Cheers
James Ots