[bt-devel] namespace problems

David White bt-devel@crosswire.org
22 Oct 2002 19:57:02 +1000

Martin,

I assume you are suggesting that instead of using namespaces, classes
with all-static members should be used. This is an alternative solution,
however note that some compilers (MSVC++6 in particular) do not allow
you to initialize a static member at the point of declaration, so you
would still need to initialize them in the source file anyway.

-David.