[bt-devel] updates of the admin/ dir

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:07:09 +0100

Hey all,

after struggling for several hours I could finally solve the problems with
debian's autoconf system!!! It was actually not a bug, but a feature. ;)

What I did was to update configure.in.in to use another syntax, and I updated
the admin/ dir to the one from KDE 3.1. It should still work with KDE 3.0.

A nice side effect: I changed Makefile.cvs to automatically link to ../admin
if present. Therefore we no longer need to include the admin/ dir in the
source packages, which will reduce their size quite a bit.

Please test it by executing:

make -f Makefile.cvs
configure
make

and report any trouble that you might experience.
I will need to update the other cvs modules too if everything works fine for
you.

Martin