[bt-devel] trouble with ./configure on Linux Mandrake 8.2

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 21 May 2002 21:26:46 +0200

Hello Stephen,

well another thing you could try is to remove the gcc/g++2.96 files from your
computer - using gc3 then -, since you cannot use them anyway atm. I'm not
sure though if BibleTime and gcc3 work together well already.

Martin