[bt-devel] To all: Searchdialog

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 14:58:53 +0200

As you know the searchdialog needs to be redesigned.

I'm thinking about a complete redesign of the searchdialog.

Does anybody have ideas / suggestions how the dialog should look like? Even if
you're not a developer, this is a great possibility to improve BibleTime
without doing the work yourself!
Please speak up to make the searchdialog the way you like!

IMHO we have to find good ways to select modules, choose between the different
search types, enter the text, choosing case sensitive, percentage display,
search result display and search analysis., selection of the search range...

What features are missing from the searchdialog in your opiniion? Which parts
should be removed, which are missing? Which parts should be made into one?
Do you have other comments?

Thank you for spending some minutes for your reply. I hope I get many answers
to this eMail!

Joachim