[bt-devel] BibleInstaller

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:29:23 +0200

I just created a directory for the upcoming BibleInstaller (suggest different
names if you want), in bibletime/bibleinstaller. I placed an empty main.cpp
there and connected this to the makefile system. The build should work ok.

As soon as Troy, Daniel and others get SWRemoteMgr working (using the cURL
lib, curl.sf.net) we can start working on the installer, which will be a very
important part of our software soon.

Who feels like doing this? David White, are you still interested?

Please feel free to make proposals as to how the installer should look like,
what it should be able to do etc. Atm I favor a wzard-style interface, very
simple and easy to use. More detailed proposals later, once the sword api is
ready.

Martin