ISV-Problem (was Re: [bt-devel] Hyperlink)

Chris Little bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 22:39:44 -0800

Hi guys,

> I downloaded the new ISV text version and had the same problems.
> You have to add SourceType=GBF to the config and remove isv.conf~.

I added the SourceType to the version 1.3 ISV.  Check out the version
1.5 ISV also, available in the betaraw directory.  It uses ThML, marks
up more data, and will be released publicly once Sword 1.5.3 is
finished.

> Martin, I added now again the RWP filter. It's necessary to render
links
> in
> almost all GBF modules (commentaries and Bibles!).
> Pleasde do not remove it :)

Are you really sure you need the RWP filter?  The #verse| should be
handled in the GBF filters themselves.  RWP filters are deprecated now
that the RWP module is marked up in ThML/UTF-8 and I would hope that
they will be removed before we release Sword 1.6.0.

--Chris