[bt-devel] Documentation again

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:21:50 -0500

At kde 2.1 the on the fly is imperfect atlease when viewed from
Konqueror, and the XML texts are parsed and rendered on the fly as text
only.  None of the links work.  What you are describing must be a kde
2.2 improvement.

I tried to see this stuff with khelp center, but there apears to be no
way to tell it to open a file.  Aparently it only looks at files that
are in a specific location.

If we are going to write to KDE 2.2, thats OK, but I will need to get a
copy.  At this time (last week anyway) mandrake does not have a released
RPM for kde 2.2

Fred Saalbach