[bt-devel] Documents status

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:54:38 +0100

Hi Fred,

today I revised the Makefile.am system to support the new doc system. I hope
I made it right. Just to be sure: the only things that need to be installed
are the $lang/$part/html/*.html and *.png files, and they will go into one
directory. The common files are already installed in KDE, right?
The .pot and .po files don't need to be installed, do they?

Could you please give me the exact commandline that is needed to
a) update the pot files from xml
b) update the po files from pot
c) create the html files from po
I want the "make handbook" command to create html and maybe a make po command
to update for the translators. Therefore I need these commands.

You can take a look at the bibletime/bibletime/docs/gen_am.sh file which
creates the Makefile.am's. You could also please delete all unnecessary files
from cvs once you are ready to do this.

thank you!

Martin