[bt-devel] RE: UTF-8 and new module classes

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 25 May 2001 13:44:53 +0200

Hi Fred!

I like the idea to do it with the install manager.
Please submit this as a new item in the feature request tracker.

BTW: Martin, why have you closed the installmanager feature requiests?

Thanks,
Joachim