[bt-devel] Sorceforge Documentation

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 6 May 2001 15:45:02 +0200

Hi Fred,

> I tried to make a document posted on sourceforge "Bibletime Docunmentation
> in CVS"  It did not work. Konqur locked up when it reied to use the link.
> Netscape followed the link, but could not find the target.
>
> I put the ducment in pending status.  You may want to play with the link.
> It looks like some sort of database call. Fred

I saw it. These links are working for me. Maybe the cvs was temporarily
inaccessible. Please try again.
unnecessary because the content of your page will be displayed inside of some
html page. The html inside it is just for markup.
One issue about the links: I saw an argument "version=1.3" to the cvs call.
That one might be a problem later when the version in cvs increases. I'll
later try if the link works without this argument returning the latest
version.

We should think about which documents should be on sourceforge and which in
cvs and how to sync between them. And there is a third documentation section
on www.bibletime.de.
We should keep it simple to maintain and intuitive for the users.

Martin