[bt-devel] Applied Down Button For Next Verse Patch

Luke Mauldin bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:58:00 -0500

> Thank you for submitting the patch again.
> I just noticed that the QWhatsThis and QToolTip have to be rearannged
> depending on the order of the buttons. I think you have to change the
> CKeyChooserWidget::setWhatsThis and CKeyChooserWidget::setToolTips
> functions a little bit.
>
> Do you volunteer?

To me, the QWhatsThis and the QToolTip work fine for the button that I made.
I don't see what you are saying when you toalk about they "have to be
rearanged depending on the order of the buttons".?  Could you please explain
to me what you mean?

Luke