[bt-devel] doc question

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 20:58:20 -0400

This is a matter of style.  The best thing would be to have sk/HTML/common
populated with images from the sk locale.  If the images are not created for a
language yet, / common could populated with another language's image set, or it
can be left blank.  The best results would be if translators would fix the
images for their locale.

I could try to create the pictures, but there might be some unexpected results.
Espen if you want pictures on your bibletime, for now you can copy
en/HTML/common to sk/HTML/common.  All the pictures should then be linked to the
correct point in the handbook.

I have avoided doing anything to the handbook until we get past the release
point.  Is this correct?
Fred