[bt-devel] Plugin support?

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 15:37:40 +0200

Hi,

IMO we are not far enough with bt to have plugin support now.
We need then well defined interfaces that should not change with every minor
version change. - but maybe I am wrong...
btw I have no idea how to do this.
Maybe we should try to switch to shared libraries first?

A Kword part would be great for sermon editing...

Btw, who should develop plugins?

Are we going to distibute the sword CDs?

Martin