[bt-devel] Fwd: RPM BibleTime 0.25 compiled on RedHat 7.0 ?

webmedic bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 17:59:27 -0800

Yes I could Compile on redhat 7.0 but the rpm's should more or less be
the same. It may take a few days as I don't have an extra machine right
now But I shoul have something in a few days. I'll also try to get them
compiled for Caldera. Sorry for the delay on this but caldera doesn't
network as nice as mandrake. It makes it hard to get rpm's to and from
the box if the machine isn't seen on my network.