[bt-devel] can't find file

Jeffrey Hoyt bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 20:24:00 -0800

Hi, I just overhauled my system and upgraded to SuSE 6.3.  I downloaded
and compiled the qt2/kde2 sources from scratch, and compiled the bt2
sources.  Trying to execute it, though, says:

/usr/local/kde2/bin/bibletime: error in loading shared libraries:
libkhtml.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I searched my system for libkhtml.so.3 and found it in
/usr/local/kde2/lib/libkhtml.so.3.  Is this a bug in bt2, or am I not
doing something right?  I tried running bt with $KDEDIR=/usr/local/kde2
set and not set, same error both ways.

Also, is www.crosswire.org temporarily down?  I haven't been able to
update my sources for a while now...

God bless,