[bt-devel] Likes and dislikes

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
26 Feb 2000 10:42:23 +0100

Hi folks,
some comments from me.

I like the integrated editor in commentary presenters, it is much better
working with it, you don't have to look around where your editor has
hidden.

I though dislike the startup time a lexicon presenter needs again! Try
Please suggest ways how we can do this better, we need a way out here!

I also like Thomas' suggestions about the toolbar but don't know yet how
to do it right. So lets discuss this point before we commit changes to
the code, please.

BTW, Brockhaus Verlag wrote to me again. They want an introduction into
Linux to have a basis on which to decide whether to release GerRElb or
not. We need to pray for those companies. I sadly did not hear again
from Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft but I will write them a fax to remind
them on the words they said :)

God bless you guys!

--

best regards,