[bt-devel] Add personal comments & more

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
05 Feb 2000 08:23:55 +0100

Yes :) Your interpretation is right. I was probably a bit stressed
yesterday to convey my ideas the way I'd like. Anyway in the support
list and in my personal talk I see that people are aquainted with a
specific version and that they do NOT want different versions as hard
copy and software. So to spread the software to a large group that
really works with bible software we need to offer the translations the
use. That was my idea. There is nothing big I miss in SWORD right now
(except internationalisation but we spoke about this one).

We'll see how the talk goes on. I must learn that companies in Germany
usually need long time to make a decision (big hierarchy etc.)

BTW. I will be off for the weekend, we visit Granny in a non-Internet
world :)

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann