[bt-devel] Add personal comments & more

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:14:01 +0000

Hi Torsten!

I live in Rheinland-Pfalz, at the "3 Ländereck" in the near of the border of
Nordrhein-Westfalen (e.g. 120 km to Cologne)

But I have no driving license and don't know if I could do it alone (only 17).

Stupid question: Why not drive together (if it's not so far from your home).

But let's discuss,

--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/