[bt-devel] Lexicon presenter

fred bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 23:09:38 -0500

Well the computer is going on 4 years old, and so far I have not had any with it
problems that I could not work around except with Star Office - which I don't really
need.  I do open the computer periodically and remove the lint from the fan and CPU
heat sink.  The kids games are another thing.  I have been considering adding RAM
(now that ram prices have dropped some) and might change the processor if I can get
one at a reasonible price (cheep).

My point was that under some conditions when  bible time is running and the computer
apears to slow down or hang, opening fewer modules makes things seem to run OK.
This could be important for the potental users of bible time that will not have the
latest in computing power.

Best Regards
Fred Saalbach