Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed (View Workflow)
    • Priority: Minor Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.2.0b3
    • Fix Version/s: 1.3.3b1
    • Component/s: Translation
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      I've attached some pics showing what is going on.

      1. IMG_0030.PNG
        49 kB
      2. IMG_0031.PNG
        43 kB
      3. IMG_0032.PNG
        51 kB

        Activity

        Hide
        Nic Carter added a comment -

        Hopefully the lack of Spanish in some areas has been fixed for v1.2 (live on the app store)?
        But, the places where it's cut off . . . I'll have to look into that, thanks!

        Show
        Nic Carter added a comment - Hopefully the lack of Spanish in some areas has been fixed for v1.2 (live on the app store)? But, the places where it's cut off . . . I'll have to look into that, thanks!
        Hide
        Nic Carter added a comment -

        Sorry it's taken so long to look at, but I've changed the font size and it should now fit! Also, even if it doesn't fit properly in portrait mode, it should fit easily by switching to landscape mode. Let me know if there are any more issues... Thanks!

        Show
        Nic Carter added a comment - Sorry it's taken so long to look at, but I've changed the font size and it should now fit! Also, even if it doesn't fit properly in portrait mode, it should fit easily by switching to landscape mode. Let me know if there are any more issues... Thanks!
        Hide
        Nic Carter added a comment -

        Let me know if you find any other places where the text doesn't fit.

        Show
        Nic Carter added a comment - Let me know if you find any other places where the text doesn't fit.

          People

          • Assignee:
            Nic Carter
            Reporter:
            Ricardo Ramírez R.
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: