[xiphos-users] Slightly odd behavior - reason?

Ed Backell edbackell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 15:19:28 EST 2024

thank you sir.

I had kind of guessed it was something like that, and now that I *know*
about it, I can always be sure just to click on the left edge of the verse
where that first word is, because it's almost always going to be clickable.

Just a matter of training my brain and my hands. Thanks!

KFJ - Pastor Ed
Warden Community Church