[xiphos-users] scrolling behavior

Cathy Delaney cathy at servantsasia.org
Mon Oct 10 02:54:09 EDT 2022

previous questions have always received plenty of replies, so it's still
actively maintained, as far as I know.

Sorry I can't help though

Cathy

On 2/10/22 03:50, oldschoolcowboy wrote:
> It appears this app is no longer actively maintained.
>
> If someone knows different please say something.
>

> Sent from Proton Mail mobile

Cathy Delaney
Servants to Asia’s Urban Poor
*W:* servantsasia.org
*E:* cathy at servantsasia.org
*M:* +61 432 921689
*Skype:* dancing.delaneys

*Rejoice in hope, endure in suffering, persist in prayer.
*/(Romans 12:12)/