[xiphos-users] parallel view column width

Ed Backell edbackell at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:35:18 MST 2018

Ah, something one of you said triggered a thought:

I use the JWM window manager. I also have Compiz/Emerald installed, and
XFCE.

I logged out of JWM, and into Compiz. ALL THE COLUMNS ARE THE SAME.
I then logged out of Compiz and into XFCE. ALL THE COLUMNS ARE THE SAME.

So, it's an odd JWM issue.
(Oh, and to make things weirder, I logged BACK into JWM... and ALL THE
COLUMNS ARE THE SAME.)

So, basically... never mind. Thanks!