[xiphos-users] Xiphos spec file

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Wed May 9 13:06:52 MST 2018

On Wed, May 09, 2018 at 03:18:09PM -0400, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
>    On 05/09/2018 03:13 PM, Fred Smith wrote:
>
> Has Centos/RHEL grown too old, or conversely Fedora too new?
>
>    Well, I would have sworn that the regular install process pushes it
>    into place. But perhaps the .spec has managed to package it on its own,
>    separately from "waf install". Observe xiphos.desktop.in.in in the
>    source directory.

Hmm. there is definitely nothing in the menus.

however, I manually created a desktop file and now I see two icons
on my desktop. I'm guessing I was blind, couldn't see the first one
then created a second one. (one of them is dated 27 Sep 2017, so
it must have been there all along, and my age is now catching up
with me. Gah!)

Any clue how it could have gone missing from the Education menu?
Note that I'm running Mate, not Gnome or other DE.

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?