[xiphos-users] Q re creating GenBook

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jun 19 13:58:47 MST 2017

Hi John,

All module related questions should be asked on sword-devel - if the
module works in general it will also work in Xiphos.

The most common problem in making it work are wrong path in the conf
file. What you describe sounds as if it could be this problem

Also, have a look at the wiki (www.crosswire.org/wiki)

yours

Peter