[xiphos-users] xiphos.org updated

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Aug 17 19:04:03 MST 2017

I was reminded that I had neglected to update xiphos.org for 4.0.6. So I
just wanted to let folks know that it's been updated for proper links to
the right release and so forth, along with a few other details.

Simon has had some trouble getting the manual to auto-update out of
source control into the website, so that's still showing out of date.
But the manual is available directly out of Xiphos as it runs, so that's
not a fatal difficulty -- it's still a v4 manual, just not 4.0.6.