[xiphos-users] Fedora RPM

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Aug 11 15:17:01 MST 2017

On 08/11/2017 05:49 PM, Muddleglum Smith wrote:
> it looks like you have information that involves making and installing
> rather than an RPM. Am I confused?
Maybe some.
Release pages on GitHub are in a standard format -- some free-form text
(a README) and then the hyperlinked list of what's downloadable in the
release. The text I put there is just a description of what's available
below, and what's been changed lately.

This is the first time I didn't build 32-bit RPMs, because in the past
almost no one downloads them. It's a bit of an exception by now, 32-bit
has become less common.  I build both flavors for Windows because both
flavors are still downloaded regularly. There seems to be a lot of
32-bit Win7 out there.

I will build 32-bit RPMs and add them to the release.  But really, the
official builds will get done by Greg in the next few days and available
via dnf from standard repos in a week.