[xiphos-users] loading modules

Stephen and Ruth Haffly hafflys at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 25 18:59:38 MST 2017

I uninstalled the GTK3 version and installed the GTK2 version. Don't
delete any directories and all the current resources will still be
available.

Respectfully,

Stephen and Ruth Haffly

"The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands
all people everywhere to repent,  because he has fixed a day
on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man
whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance
to all by raising him from the dead" (Acts 17:30-31 [ESV]).