[xiphos-users] Copying cross-chapter passage (e.g. John 15:6 - John 16:4)

Tomáš Valůšek TValusek at seznam.cz
Sat May 7 00:49:14 MST 2016

Hello,

how to copy a crosschapter passage, which is continuous, but contains some
verses from the end of one chapter and some other verses in the beginning of
the next chapter? Now I hav to do it in two passes, in pass one copy verses
from one chapter, and in the second pas copy verses from the other chapter.
Other bible study apps offer defining a passage by full references, so cross
-chapter copying is no problem. I don't seem to be able to find a simple way
to do the same in Xiphos.

Maybe this is a FAQ, sorry if my post is such a case.

Tomas Valusek