[xiphos-users] Copying cross-chapter passage (e.g. John 15:6 - John 16:4)

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Jun 10 18:22:56 MST 2016

Regrets for not noticing this before; I've recently been traveling, and
changing jobs, and things have been very hectic. (And I wish other folks
would answer general questions like this sometimes.)

Tomáš Valůšek writes:
> how to copy a crosschapter passage, which is continuous, but contains
> some verses from the end of one chapter and some other verses in the
> beginning of the next chapter?
Regrets, everything about Xiphos' display is defined by the chapter
boundary. There is no way to make a cross-chapter selection.