[xiphos-users] Prayer List/Journal

John Miller jarthurmiller at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 14:24:28 MST 2016

For reasons totally unknown to me, I no longer see "Open in Editor" in
the context menu when I right-click on a prayer list/journal module
name. The choices are "Open in New Tab" "Open in Separate Window" and
"About". This problem seems to have arisen after I manually edited a
couple of the Prayer List/Journal module names.

I renamed my .xiphos and .sword folders and did a complete purge of
Xiphos (deleting the newly-created .xiphos and .sword folders). When I
re-installed, still no joy.

Help!!

Thanks, John Miller

P.S. Running Xiphos 4 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

--
Sent via Thunderbird
Running on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS