[wxsword-devel] Compiling 1.0 on Mac OS X 10.3.3

jason at whensdinner.com jason at whensdinner.com
Mon May 3 18:07:32 MST 2004

I don't know if I mentioned this before but it is important to note. The
modules that I expect to be installed are hardcoded. That will change in
the next version, but if you do not have these modules installed, it will
crash on start:

SME (Spurgeon's Mornings and Evenings)
WEB
Robinson
Packard
StrongsGreek
StrongsHebrew

I don't think that is related to your problem tho, but it may be a place
to start. Actually, now that I take a closer look at it, there is a good
possibility that that *is* your problem.

I'll look at what you had to change and see if I can incorporate those
changes across the board.

It's also worth noting that I am currently building against 2.5.1, *but* I
want to make sure that it still compiles with 2.4.

Thanks a lot for you work in getting it to compile on Mac. It would be
great if we could support another platform

-Jason