[wxsword-devel] BibleStudy Version 1.0

jason at whensdinner.com jason at whensdinner.com
Sun May 2 21:34:26 MST 2004

I would like to announce the immediate availability of BibleStudy 1.0

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=11936

Currently it is available as source and as an installer for Windows. The
installer provides the required modules. Which currently are: WEB, SME,
StrongsGreek, StrongsHebrew, Robinson and Packard (The latter 4 are
required for mouse over functionality).

This release supports tabbed pages, framed windows and multiple windows.

This release *is* rough around the edges, and will need a lot of help.
There has been some discussion on IRC lately that indicates that people
may be gearing up to start working on it again, so I thought getting this
release out was important.

Sorry for those of you that got this message twice, I am cross posting to
wxsword-devel. This is the last call to sign up for that mailing list
before I start moving discussion there. (no really, I will this time :)

God Bless
Jason Turner