[wxsword-devel] List of Goals

Jason Turner wxsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 00:15:16 -0600

I have written and published a list of goals and needs for this project as I
see them. It's currently up at:

http://christiangame.sourceforge.net/pdf/wxsworddevelmap.pdf

It's up for comments, but, more importantly, I'm soliciting help. :) If there
is anything that anyone is interested in let me know, I'll be building this
list on sourceforge "Tasks", as well as some bug tracking and will assign the
task to your sourceforge ID if you want.

I haven't staked a claim on anything myself yet, I have tried to get the code
to a pretty stable point, with most of the major housekeeping stuff taken
care of and will pick up work on unclaimed tasks.

-Jason