[tyndale-devel] EVS tagging - the last wave!

David Instone-Brewer Technical at Tyndale.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 2 05:59:20 MST 2013

(I sent this last week but forgot to put TyndaleSTEP in the addresses)

Tyndale House - Doorway for Biblical Studies

Dear David

We have nearly finished tagging the ESV, so the STEP software can be
launched soon.
Thousands of chapters have been carefully edited and proofed, and the
results look very good!

There are just over a hundred chapters left, so they should be done soon.

Dale tells me that you have produced some really high-quality work.
Thank you so much for your great support for this project.

David IB

Dr David Instone-Brewer
Technical Officer & Senior Research Fellow in Rabbinics and New Testament

Tyndale House, 36 Selwyn Gardens, Cambridge, CB3 9BA,
<http://www.tyndalehouse.com/>www.TyndaleHouse.com, Phone 01223 566601
  (division of UCCF, Ltd Company 387932, Registered Charity 306137.
Blue Boar House, Blue Boar Street, OXFORD OX1 4EE)

<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=Paypal@Tyndale.cam.ac.uk&item_name=Support
for Tyndale House&no_note=1&currency_code=GBP&tax=0&bn=PP-DonationsBF>
Support with secure payments
  <http://www.friendsoftyndalehouse.com/Support.htm>
Support with IRS excemption
 <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=64967807402&v=wall>