[sword-devel] Possibility to install arbitrary module versions with InstallMgr

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 29 10:43:19 EDT 2022

That's one failure point. The download goes to a staging folder. If the download completes then any existing installed version module is removed and the staging data is copied. There are possible failure points after the download. If you are hinting at digest sum checks on the data, no we don't have this as a check of the downloaded data-- we continue on by only checking that no errors were returned by the download process.