[sword-devel] NASB 2020 and updated NASB 1995

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Sep 17 08:27:25 EDT 2022

Dear Team,

Lockman has given us updated data for their NASB 1995 module (our
current module) and their new NASB 2020 edition.

I have updated our conversion script to convert their latest data

https://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk/modules/nasb2020/

and have posted the two new modules on swordweb as an initial
comparison.  This view shows all 3 modules: pre-update (our currently
released), 1995 from updated data, and new 2020

https://crosswire.org/study/parallelstudy.jsp?del=ALL&add=NASB1995old&add=NASB1995&add=NASB

I believe things are working OK, but I wanted to let people start
looking around and reporting any issues they see.

One odd anomaly I find is that from my phone, this link show verse 19 in
small letter:

https://crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?key=2kgs14

But from my desktop, it looks fine.

The OSIS looks fine.

I haven't dug into this more, but if anyone can report any new insights,
I would appreciate it.

Happy Weekend!  God is good!

Troy